Lennie F. Bollinger
Mr. Bollinger represents clients in cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical and drug device litigation, business disputes, truck wrecks, product liability, premises liability, and multi-district litigation.
He is widely respected in the legal community for the consistently favorable results he delivers to the individuals, businesses and families he represents. Among his clients, he is known as a personable and professional guide and advocate. Among his colleagues, he is recognized as a formidable courtroom opponent with exceptional legal skills and an effective style of protecting his clients’ interests.
Mr. Bollinger prides himself on the relationship he develops with each client and his accessibility. Clients are not passed off to an assistant but instead are always able to reach Mr. Bollinger. This is important because the foundation of his success is built by understanding every aspect of the issue the client hired him to resolve. With millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, his efforts have made a positive impact on countless families who have suffered from the negligent or unconscionable actions of others.
Mr. Bollinger earned a degree Cum Laude in Finance and a Juris Doctorate Magna Cum Laude from Southern Methodist University. He is rated “Superb” by AVVO, the highest possible rating, and consistently receives the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award for exceptional client satisfaction. He is also a recipient of the Frank Branson Trial Advocacy Award.
- Bachelors Business Administration – Finance, Southern Methodist University, Cum Laude
- Juris Doctorate, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- AVVO – 10/10 “Superb” Rating
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member Million Dollar Advocate
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer – National Trial Lawyer
- Texas 10 Best Attorneys – American Institute for Personal Injury Attorneys
- US District Court – Northern District of Texas
- US District Court – Southern District of Texas
- US District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court – Western District of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Dallas Bar Association – Torts & Insurance Practice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association